Sunday, February 22, 2009

Paulianity

First off: Saul of Tarsus was a mossad agent who hijacked Christianity.

Mainstream contemporary Christians mean well but they are missing the boat. They will always rep Jesus, try to get others to rep Jesus, and they won't drink or have sex and they will get married in their early twenties and go to church regularly and watch movies with their friends. They won't ask serious questions they will just accept things. Some will get involved to the point where they debate creationism vs evolution and they will be able to answer questions like "why does a loving God throw people in hell." All those debates are fine and Christians usually win those debates. The problem is they never ask the important questions. They never ask why certain books are burned and other books are included in the bible. They really do not know Jesus. They know Paul.

Jesus said (Matthew 7:21): "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Below is an email I sent to a Pastor at a Vineyard Church.

Hi Robert,

I hope this email finds you well. Gia suggested I contact you
regarding some questions I have about Paul and the letters he writes
to his churches. Any insight or perspective you can offer would be
great.

Over the last few weeks I've spent more time reading the Bible than I
think I ever have in my life. One of the first things I noticed was
how the New Testament is mostly written by Paul. This is upsetting
especially since John said, "And there are also many other things
which Jesus did, which, if they should be written every one, I suppose
that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be
written. Amen. (John 21:25) I've been really thirsty for the
teachings of Christ but it seems like they comes in second to the
teachings of Paul. Jesus said you have to go through Me to get to God
and I understand that but its almost like Paul is saying you have to
go through me to get to Jesus. This is troubling because his
interpretations of Christ seem to be pretty extreme. And how do we
even know Paul is legit? Why doesn't Jesus foreshadow or predict Paul
will come and have such a huge impact/influence on building
Christianity? Why doesn't God talk to Paul? Why doesn't Paul quote
Jesus? Only Peter, James, and John were at the transfiguration with
Jesus, Moses and Elijah. So how do we know Paul is legit? We just take
Paul's word / Luke's word? This requires faith in Paul and not just
God/Jesus.

I am having trouble putting my faith in Paul because he seems to take
Jesus' teachings and spin them his own way. I noticed in Paul's
letters his treatment of marriage is more extreme than Jesus'. I know
Jesus said it might be better for certain people not to marry-
"whoever can accept it ought to accept it" (Matthew 19:12) - but Paul
is all but banning it and goes so far as to say "I wish everyone to be
as I am." I was shocked with Paul's ego. Why wouldn't he say "I wish
everyone to be as Jesus?" And even if he said that, this verse is
still contradictory to Old Testament concept of nation building. The
OT is filled with procreation and now suddenly its strongly
discouraged? It's been 2,000 years since Jesus was here and all this
time we haven't had a unified church. Is it because Paul
misinterpreted Jesus and set up a model for living that is opposed to
the nation building that the Old Testament encouraged?

Paul puts his own twist on some other teachings of Christ. Another
thing I've noticed is it seems like Jesus was very firm in saying do
not judge others while Paul invites us to judge others whether they be
'in or out' of the church or they be bad company (Corinthians 5:11).
Also, Paul is big on asceticism and renouncing worldly pleasures. I
feel like Jesus wanted us to be detached from worldly things so that
we may easily follow Him whereas Paul makes this detachment a
sacrifice or even a work in itself. Then Paul makes the point that
works can't save and only faith can. We all sin and are wicked no
matter what and only grace can save us... but we should abstain from
worldly living? This reminded me of Proverbs 15:8 - the sacrifice of
the wicked is an abomination to the Lord. Paul's message doesn't seem
to add up. So now I'm doubting Paul's model of salvation and I think
it is the pursuit and ultimate achievement of righteousness that will
save us - like the parable about the wheat and the weeds. Live the way
Christ teaches us, keep Mosaic law and become wheat. God keeps the
wheat and the weeds are thrown in the furnace (Matthew 13:24).

I know these are pretty erratic thoughts but I look forward to hearing
from you... In the meantime I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff
(Matthew 23:24).

- Danny Diaz

Its been months and after several follow up emails I still have not gotten a response. These are questions people never ask and Pastors don't know how to respond to them because there isn't some mainstream Christian book about it for them to read and quote. Socrates once said the answers are in the right questions.



Please give me some feedback since nobody else will. I firmly believe Christianity was hijacked by an early version of the mossad. The pharisees could not stop Jesus so they got Christianity off track with Paul's bullshit. The teachings of Jesus Christ are marginalized by Paul's megalomaniacal ramblings to the point where contemporary Christians are susceptible to being completely derailed by Zeitgeist movies. There's an empty void where there was once an image of Paul's interpretation of Jesus. Zeitgeists observations of solar paralells are true. But that doesn't mean you throw Jesus's teachings in the garbage. If that void gets filled with secular pedophilia those people will die (not that they weren't dead already). That void needs to be filled with the gnostic teachings of Jesus that are not tied to Roman solar cults. The teachings that are more DMT oriented.

Theological warfare. Creating voids. filling voids with filth.

Notice the fire triangle with the white all seeing eye in the middle. Stewie is sitting prone on a fur rug as he sings the lyrics "take me as I am, take my life. I would give it all, I would sacrifice." This is a direct reference to the uncensored talmud's child sex / infant sacrifice. The entire episode is full of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment